Research shows that the average employee spends less than 17 minutes considering their benefit choices during annual enrollment. Even more disturbing:
- 89% select the same benefits every year
- 61% are “sometimes” aware of benefit changes
- 16% were confident they contributed the right amount to an flexible spending account
(source SHRM survey findings)
To change that, we have designed customizable annual enrollment communications to:
- Get attention
- Make it easier to understand and choose the best options
- Clarify what to do, when to do it and how to use the tools and resources available
- Maximize enrollments in voluntary and supplemental benefits.
We downplay the jargon and up-play clarity.
- Online interactive videos for what’s new and what to do during annual enrollment or to overview benefits (see demo)
- Online interactive videos to compare health plan options or summarize voluntary benefits, prescription drugs, flexible benefits, etc. (see demo)
- Enrollment kits
- Benefits Guides, plans-at-a-glance, newsletters, change notices, FAQ
- Posters, table tents, flyers, email messages, checklists, portal postings, etc.
- Digital or printed wallet cards for benefits contact information
- ACA Marketplace and Private Exchange enrollment materials
Branding and Fulfillment
- Let us help brand your benefits communications
- Take advantage of our low-cost printing and fulfillment
Use the demo links to see samples of our work and go to the Downloads tab to print summaries of our benefits communication services. Email your comments and requests to email@example.com or call 888-510-0955.